Institute: Anna University
Programme: B.E., B.Tech., B.Arch
- B.E. / B.Tech. Degree (Four years): Candidates must have passed
the qualifying examination, i.e. (10 + 2) of Indian System or its
equivalent (completed 12 years of school education).
- Candidates must have studied in English medium or having
proficiency in English language and obtained a pass in the
qualifying examination with minimum of 50% of marks in Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics for admission to all programmes including
- B.Arch. Degree (Five Years): The qualifying examination is a
pass in 12th Grade or its equivalent examination with mathematics
as one of the subjects. In addition, the candidates must have
passed the National Aptitude Test (NATA)
conducted by the Council of Architecture, India
Selection process: Selection of the candidates
will be done on first come first served basis subject to
availability of vacancies and production of the following
- Proof for the Citizenship of the candidate.
- Passport of the candidate.
- Valid student visa.
- PIO / OCI
card (In case of Citizen of Indian Origin)
- Qualifying mark list of the candidate.
- School Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate.
- Certificate showing that the candidate has proficiency in
- Eligibility Certificate from Indian Embassy for B.E. / B.Tech /
- Proof of Financial support.
Last date to submit the application form: 31st July, 2012
For more detailed information please visit
and download application form